There aren’t that many things in life that beat warm gooey cookies right out of the oven. These little bastards have burnt the roof of my mouth many times, but I keep going back for more! However, sometimes you just don’t feel like making them from scratch. You might not have all the ingredients, or you just want to throw them together quickly. These Cake Mix Cookies have become a staple in my kitchen when I am feeling a little lazy. And, with only 5 ingredients, these cookies are ready in 20 minutes!
These cookies are very versatile and can be made with many different flavors and add-ins. Today I am making these cookies with fudge and Reeces Pieces.
Easy Cake Mix CookiesCourse: DessertCuisine: CookiesDifficulty: Easy
1 box of cake mix (dry ingredients only)
1/2 cup of vegetable oil
1/2 cup add-ins
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs until combined.
- Stir in the add-ins.
- Scoop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet, at least 2 inches apart. Bake just until the cookies are set in the middle, 10-12 minutes.
- Cool for 2 minutes on the baking sheet then transfer to a cooling rack.
- You can use cake mix sizes from 15.25 oz to 18.25 oz. You don’t need to adapt the other ingredients.